PREP TIME= 15 MINUTES | COOK TIME= 30 MINUTES
1 lb. ground beef (can use ground sirloin, round, or ground turkey if desired)
2 cloves of garlic (chopped)
1/2 small onion cut in very thin slices.
1/4 cup of plain bread crumbs
1 tbsp olive oil
4 cups water
1 tbsp corn starch
1. In a bowl, mix ground meat with 1 egg, Add bread crumbs and chopped garlic.
2. In a separate sauce pan, combine Cugino’s French Onion Soup mix, water, onion and corn starch.
3. Bring to boil and lower temperature to simmer approx. 15 minutes.
4. Heat olive oil in a frying pan and add small meatballs formed from the meat mixture.
5. Turn meatballs in pan until all sides are browned. Once meatballs are cooked, drain grease from pan and return to low heat adding the gravy from the saucepan.
6. Cook an additional ten minutes together. Serve over egg noodle pasta or mashed potatoes!