Cugino's Shrimp De Jonghe
Prep Time = 15 minutes | Cook Time = 30 minutes
- 1/2 Jar Cugino's Garlic Cheese Spread
- 1 Cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- 2-3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup White Wine (optional)
- 1 lbs. Uncooked Shrimp
- Linguine (or pasta of your choosing)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine equal parts of Cugino's Garlic Cheese Spread and Italian Bread Crumbs into a 50/50 mixture.
3. Coat a baking dish with 1/4 cup olive oil
4. Layer in uncooked shrimp (peeled and deveined) and cover with a splash of white wine.
5. Cover the shrimp with the Cheese and Bread Crumb mixture.
6. Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes.
7. Server over Linguine (or pasta of your choosing)