Roasted Chicken Enchilada
Prep Time= 15 minutes | Cook Time= 2+ hours
1 whole roasting chicken
1 can tomato sauce (15oz)
4 cups water
6 medium potatoes, 6 carrots, celery (or vegetables of choice)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Clean chicken and remove giblets. Place whole chicken in a roasting pan. Surround in cut vegetables of choice.
3. In a separate bowl, combine Cugino's Chicken Enchilada Soup Mix, tomato sauce and water.
4. Pour mixture over chicken into roasting pan.
5. Roast at 350 degrees for one and a half to two hours or until chicken is cooked thoroughly and vegetables are soft. Occasionally baste top of chicken with soup gravy.