Beef & Mushroom Stroganoff
Prep Time= 10 minutes | Cook Time= 1 1/2 hours
1 1/2 lbs round steak, cut into strips
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 pkg Cugino’s Baked Burgundy French Onion Soup Mix
5 cups water
8 oz sour cream
1 pkg egg noodles
8 oz sliced mushrooms (optional)
4 oz frozen peas (optional)
1. In a large skillet, brown meat in olive oil.
2. Add Cugino’s Baked Burgundy French Onion Soup mix and 5 cups of water and bring to boil.
3. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour.
4. Add mushrooms and peas if desired and cook an additional 15 minutes while adding egg noodles to boiling water to cook separately.
5. Remove from heat, add 8 oz sour cream and stir.
6. Pour over cooked and drained egg noodles and enjoy!