Mandarin Teriyaki Chicken Wraps
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Loose leaf lettuce (Bibb, Romaine, or Iceberg)
- 2 Cups Leftover Cubed Chicken (could use canned or fresh as well)
- 2 small carrots shredded
- 3 Tbsp Chopped Green Onion
- 3 Tbsp chopped Peanuts
- 1/3 Cup Cugino’s Mandarin Teriyaki Marinade
- 1 Tsp Sesame (optional)
1. Separate, wash and set lettuce aside.
2. Stir all other ingredients in a pan on medium heat.
3. Once mixture is heated (or cooked through if using fresh chicken), sprinkle with sesame seeds and place a large spoonful on a piece of lettuce.