Homemade Zesty Salsa!
- 1 can of petite diced tomatoes (15 oz)
- 1 Cugino’s Tomato Lime Salsa Dipz mix (can use less than whole package if desired)
- Optional Ingredients: 1 small diced onion, fresh chopped cilantro, 1 clove chopped garlic
Put diced tomatoes in serving bowl, stir in half of dip mix and taste, add up to entire packet if desired. We recommend adding the optional ingredients to taste. Serve with tortilla chips.
Dill-icious Chicken Pasta Salad
- 1 lb small sized pasta (shells, spirals, penne, etc.)
- 1 Cugino’s Silly Dilly Dipz mix
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2-3 cups raw sliced fresh veggies (peppers, onion, tomatoes, black olives, etc.)
Cook your favorite small sized pasta and set aside. Mix together Cugino’s Silly Dilly Dipz mix with the sour cream, mayonnaise, cooked chicken and raw veggies. Stir in the pasta and refrigerate before serving.
Creamy Salad Dressing
Any of our dip recipes will make a delicious creamy salad dressing. Simply add a package of your choice Dipz mix to 1 cup of buttermilk and 1 cup of mayonnaise. Stir well and serve on top your favorite salad ingredients. Delicious!