French Onion Green Bean Casserole
Prep Time= 10 minutes | Cook Time= 30 minutes
- 2 cans cut or whole green beans. (may use frozen if desired)
- 1 pint carton of heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 package of Cugino’s Burgundy French Onion Soup
- 1 cup French fried crispy onions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a 9 x 13 baking dish, combine green beans and French fried crispy onions.
3. In a separate bowl, mix Cugino’s Baked Burgundy French Onion Soup with heavy whipping cream.
4. Pour over green beans and bake for 30 minutes if canned beans are used, 40 minutes if frozen.
Delicious creamy flavor in every bite.