1. Put diced tomatoes in serving bowl, stir in half of dip mix and taste. Add up to entire packet if desired. We recommend adding the optional ingredients to taste.
2. Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
1. Cook your favorite small sized pasta and set aside.
2. Mix together Cugino’s Silly Dilly Dipz mix with the sour cream, mayonnaise, cooked chicken and raw veggies.
3. Stir in the pasta and refrigerate before serving.
Prep Time= 15 minutes | Cook Time= 2 1/2+ hours
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Heat olive oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Mix together 2 tbls of Flour, 1 tsp of Garlic Powder, 4 fresh thyme sprigs (or 1/2 tsp dry thyme), & 3 garlic chopped cloves. Coat chuck roast generously with mix and add roast to pan. Cook 5 minutes, turning to brown on all sides. Remove roast from pan. Add onion to pan and saute for 8 minutes or until well browned. Add in 2 cups water and 1/3 pkg of Cugino’s Baked Burgundy French Onion Soupmix, then return browned roast to pan. Add the red wine, and bay leaf to pan; bring to a simmer. Cover pan and bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours or until the roast is almost tender. Add carrots and potatoes to pan. Cover and bake an additional 1 hour or until vegetables are tender. Remove thyme sprigs and bay leaf from pan; discard. Serve roast with vegetable mixture and leftover liquid. Garnish with thyme leaves if desired, and serve with a fresh loaf of Italian or French bread & butter.
Variation Suggestion: Add fresh sliced mushrooms when sauteing onions.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Clean and loosen clams from shell.
3. Combine equal parts Cugino’s Garlic Cheese Spread with plain Italian bread crumbs and a splash of white cooking wine.
4. Spread mixture generously over clams and bake 15-20 minutes.
5. Squeeze on fresh lemon juice and serve.
1. Preheat Oven to 425 degrees.
2. Create a mixture of equal parts of Cugino's Garlic Cheese Spread and Plain Italian Bread Crumbs.
3. Twist mushroom stems to remove from caps and stuff caps with Cheese Spread/Bread Crumb mixture.
4. Coat an oven pan with a little water to keep mushrooms from burning and place in mushrooms.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 425 degrees.
Let cool and enjoy!