1. Put diced tomatoes in serving bowl, stir in half of dip mix and taste. Add up to entire packet if desired. We recommend adding the optional ingredients to taste.
2. Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
1. Cook your favorite small sized pasta and set aside.
2. Mix together Cugino’s Silly Dilly Dipz mix with the sour cream, mayonnaise, cooked chicken and raw veggies.
3. Stir in the pasta and refrigerate before serving.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Clean and loosen clams from shell.
3. Combine equal parts Cugino’s Garlic Cheese Spread with plain Italian bread crumbs and a splash of white cooking wine.
4. Spread mixture generously over clams and bake 15-20 minutes.
5. Squeeze on fresh lemon juice and serve.
1. Preheat Oven to 425 degrees.
2. Create a mixture of equal parts of Cugino's Garlic Cheese Spread and Plain Italian Bread Crumbs.
3. Twist mushroom stems to remove from caps and stuff caps with Cheese Spread/Bread Crumb mixture.
4. Coat an oven pan with a little water to keep mushrooms from burning and place in mushrooms.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 425 degrees.
Let cool and enjoy!