Cheesy Garlic Crusted Fish
Prep Time= 10 minutes | Cook Time= 20 minutes
- Tilapia (or fish of choice)
- Cugino's Garlic Cheese Spread
- Italian Bread Crumbs OR Panko Crumbs
1. Place Tilapia on a foil covered tray and spread Cugino’s Garlic Cheese Spread over the entire top side of fish.
2. Sprinkle generously with plain Italian bread crumbs or Panko crumbs.
3. Broil on 2nd rack from top for about 20 minutes or until cooked tender and golden bubbly brown.
4. Squeeze on fresh lemon juice and serve.